You Can Have Breakfast After
Sep 19, 2017 11:51AM
● By Dia
The school year has started and you have a lot on your plate. With so much going on, alone time with your spouse may fall to the wayside. You may use the busy schedule as a soft excuse for the lack of intimacy…
But, more often than not, the lack of intimacy doesn’t just come from a busy schedule. Erectile Dysfunction can cause intense self-esteem issues for couples and before you know it, that lack of intimacy and closeness is apparent not only in the bedroom, but in your day-to-day routine. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Dr. Jacob Rosenstein and Dr. Johann Van Beest of HEALTHWave Physicians Institute have made it their mission to help relationships thrive with a truly revolutionary ED treatment. “This highly effective therapy has helped couples all over the world rekindle their intimacy,” Medical Director Dr. Jacob Rosenstein said.
Don’t let Erectile Dysfunction get in the way. After all, a healthier sex life can mean a healthier you…
LOVIN’ MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER:
· Say goodbye to sick days. According to WebMD, having sex just once or twice a week can drastically boost your body’s immune system, pumping up the antibody that has the ability ward off those pesky school germs and sick days.
· Ditch the anxiety. Studies show that sex lowers your systolic blood pressure AND releases the love hormone oxytocin, which not only helps strengthen emotional bonds but also helps relieve stress.
· The couple that sleeps together stays together. Not only does sex release oxytocin and other endorphins, it releases prolactin, a hormone that is associated with relaxation and sleep.
· Better than night cream. Looking for a natural glow? Sex also helps boost both testosterone and estrogen levels, which gets your body pumping.
· It does a body good. Studies have shown that sex can lower the risk of heart attacks and prostate cancer, and even helps improve a woman’s bladder control by safely and effectively working the pelvic floor muscles.
You and your partner deserve all of these health benefits on top of renewed intimacy. You can have it all, in the moment, without having to plan ahead.
“It’s incredible. We are able to treat Erectile Dysfunction at its source, and the results are dramatic. Couples have told us that they are having sex like they did when they first got married. It reinvigorates a relationship,” said Dr. Van Beest.
HEALTHWave Physicians Institute’s Erectile Dysfunction treatment is Non-Invasive, has No Downtime, and the incredible results can last up to 2 years.
Give your relationship a health boost today. Now he owes you breakfast in bed.